www.Roku.com/link to Activate Your Roku Device
www.Roku.com/link is the webpage to activate or link your streaming device. Prepare your streaming device model first and proceed with the onscreen guide for the activation process. Below are the steps to complete the activation process. The good part is that the process remains the same for all the latest streaming device models.
To start with the activation process
To start with the process check if you have all the requirements. If not collect it first. You must have a Roku account, streaming device, activation code, and a good speed network connection. Collect all the essential requisites before you proceed.
To complete the Roku account creation process
Roku.com/link account is an essential requirement to link the device. To create an account visit the respective page and provide the required information (name, username, password and email ID). Click on the submit tab and the account will be automatically created.
Execute the guided setup process
Once you power on the device a Roku logo will be visible on the screen. Look for the onscreen instructions. It will prompt you to complete the guided setup (Language and display selection). Make use of the settings > Display to link the device.
- Choose the required language you like
- Proceed with the onscreen guide to complete the guided Roku com link setup process
Connect the device to the network to proceed with the Roku com link setup process
There are two common methods to connect the device to the network (wired and wireless). The wireless method is widely preferred by Roku customers. Look for the network connection options on the screen and tap on the options wireless.
Choose the network connection type
- The next step will prompt you to choose the connection type.
- Provide the credentials in the required space and tap on the connect tab to get connected to the network.
- The green check marks will be visible on the screen and indicate the network connection status.
Navigate to the page www.roku.com/link for the device activation
- From your mobile device go to www.roku.com/link.
- You will be navigated to a page where you can type the activation code that you have noted earlier from the device screen. Provide the enter link code, tap on the submit tab and successfully execute the onscreen instructions visible on the screen
- Wait for some time and the streaming device will be successfully activated
How to troubleshoot or overcome Roku com link errors?
Execute the troubleshooting guide below to overcome the Roku com link errors
- Always make sure that you use the valid page www.roku.com/link for activation
- Restart the device and check if the errors still persist( Make use of the settings >system >system restart for restarting the device. You can also go for a soft or hard reset
- Check and verify the device activation code. If the code is not valid, get a new code for the setup. Always make sure that you type the code in the respective webpage
- Try performing a system update(Go to settings >system>system update for updating your device)
- Verify the status of network connection. If it is wireless, check the network credentials and If it is wired check the ethernet cable and connect it in the respective slot
- Ensure that you connect the HDMI cable in the respective slot or the port. Also, disconnect the cable and connect it back again.
- If the above steps don’t work try replacing the device with a new one or service the device once. Free service will be offered if the device is under the warranty period
- Check if the device settings are valid. If not go for a factory reset or hard reset
Resolve the error using the above troubleshooting steps, setup the device using the page www.roku.com/link and enjoy streaming. Navigate to our webpage https://www.myrokucomlinksupport.com to know more about Roku activation process. Our Roku customer service is available any time to assist you and offer you the required guidance and support @ +1-877-425-1410.