Roku Com Link Support
Roku Com Link Support for Personalizing Your Roku Device
Roku com link support
Did you know that every Roku device can be personalized according to the user through features such as themes, screen savers and even clock settings? With the help of Roku com link support, learn how to edit and personalize the above-mentioned settings according to your need.
The overall look of your Roku will get a makeover when you change the theme which depends on the color and style of the menu items. Though the device has some default menu options, you can also download fancy ones from the channel store. And in order to change the theme, you can make use of the following guidelines;
- Select the HOME button
- This must be done using your remote
- And then, navigate to the SETTINGS menu
- Select the MY THEMES option
- Search under the THEMES menu
- You can also preview a selection
- Finally, use the OK button to confirm any selection
You can always choose between newly featured themes or seasonal ones that appear only for special occasions such as Christmas, Thanksgiving or Halloween. They will appear only for a few days and thereafter your default one will appear automatically. Users have the choice to disable a certain theme even before it expires by making relevant changes in the CUSTOM SETTINGS menu.
Downloading a new theme
Some themes are free of cost whereas a few other have a one-time charge associated with them. If you are keen on adding such themes to your Roku, remember that you can use the Roku com link support for the same.
- Open the channel store from your account or device
- Navigate to the themes section
- Explore the available options
- And then, add it to your Roku for Roku com link setup
- If it asks for a payment, then provide your card details
- The theme must then be applied using the corresponding settings
The PIN and the parental control
Roku does not have a traditional parental control setting but you can, however, effect such control using the Roku PIN. This is set during your Roku account setup process and its preference can be set later on too.
- Open your Roku account
- You can use your mobile device or PC
- Navigate to the PIN PREFERENCE menu
- And then, select the UPDATE menu
- You will now find a set of instructions correspondingly
- Follow them and complete the process
Rename your Roku to easily identify it
Another setting that you can change using Roku com link support is renaming your device.
From your account
- Visit the Roku com link website
- Use your mobile device or PC for the same
- And then, sign in to your account
- Now, navigate to the MY LINKED DEVICES option
- Choose the device using its serial number
- If you do not have this info, then
- Go to the SETTINGS menu
- Under SYSTEM option select ABOUT
- With this info, select the Roku device
- Rename using the RENAME menu and give any name you wish
From the app
If you don’t already have this app, easily download it from the app store of your mobile device or tablet.
- Launch it on your mobile device
- Choose the SETTINGS icon
- Then, select the EDIT NAME option
- You can also rename a different Roku.com/link device
- For which, you must use the SWITCH ROKU DEVICE option
Clock format and time zone settings
When you have a Roku turned on, you don’t really need a clock to check out the time. It can even identify the time zone and display the correct time accordingly. Learn how to use Roku com link support to edit the clock format and to change the time zone settings.
- Select the HOME button
- Use the Roku remote for the above option
- And then, move on to the SETTINGS menu
- Now, choose TIME under the SYSTEM menu
- Choose CLOCK FORMAT to make a selection between the 12-hour or 24-hour formats
- Besides, users also have an option to turn off the clock
For other similar support issues with your Roku which can range between activation, setup and troubleshooting, you can visit https://www.myrokucomlinksupport.com for the best Roku help guide. We have toll-free line at +1-877-425-1410 and a live chat feature that will help you out in the Roku com link support process.