Roku Com Link Setup
Roku Com Link Setup and Activation Process
Roku Com Link Setup Process
Execute the Roku com link setup and activation instructions and start streaming the device. There are a set of instructions to be completed for the device setup. Activate and enjoy streaming the best programs that are on demand.
Essential steps for the account creation process
- Roku account creation process
- Establishing a good speed network connection (wired and wireless connection)
- Gather the essential requirements – Streaming device with the top and best features, Roku account credentials, network credentials(username and the password)
- Troubleshooting the Roku setup errors if you come across any
Gather the essential requirements for the setup that are listed below
- Ethernet cable to establish the wired network connection
- Network credentials (username and password)
- Valid Roku account
- HDMI cable to connect the streaming device to your TV
- Power cables and the power adaptors to power up the streaming device
Roku account setup process
Roku com link setup process is quite easy and all you need to do is to visit the respective webpage. Tap on the respective link and provide the required information such as the name, email ID and the Password )
- Tap on the submit tab and go forward with the onscreen instructions to complete the Roku com link setup process.
- For login use the page Roku.com/link and provide the login credentials
In the event that you find any issues or errors while creating the Roku account, you can check the credentials (username and password)
Start with the streaming device setup and activation
- To start with turn on the streaming device and make sure that you connect all the necessary cables( Power and HDMI cable). It is important to connect all the cables to the respective slot. The power cables will help you to power up the device. The HDMI cable and the composite cables are used to connect the streaming device to the Roku TV
- Power on the device and wait until the Roku logo appears on the screen.
- The settings are available to choose the language and the display type. Go to settings> display > display type to choose the display type for your streaming device
- Check the speed of the network by printing a test page
- Call our Roku com link support team to troubleshoot your issues.
Establishing a good speed network connection (wired and the wireless connection)
Once you connect your streaming device to the network it will download the compatible software. Users are free to choose any connection type. It can be either wired or the wireless connection.
Switch on the device. Type the valid credentials and click on the connect tab to connect the device to the network. To establish the wired network connection, connect the ethernet cable between.
How to avoid the errors associated with the device setup process?
- Restart the device once (Make use of the settings >system > system restart) for restarting the device
- Check the status of the network connection. We always suggest our users to print a test page to check the status of the internet connection. Verify the credentials for the network (username and password)
- Perform a system update ( Go to settings >system >system update)
- Check the version of the software you are using the device. If it is the old version update the software with a new one. Try to uninstall the existing software and install the latest version
- Perform a factory or the soft reset. The process will reset all the settings of the Printer
- Log in to the page Roku.com/link to sign in to the account
- If the error is associated with the error code press the star button on the remote to get a new code. Get the new code by contacting the service provider