Roku, the best streaming companion
Roku is one of the popular brands of streaming devices. The latest Roku models are loaded with wonderful and interesting features. Activate and add your favorite channels to the device and enjoy the endless entertainment ever.
Roku streaming device models
There are different types of Roku streaming device models.
Roku Streaming stick– Device has a compact design and amazing prize.
Express– Loaded with streaming apps.
Roku Express plus– Use the device and obtain the composite video output.
Roku Premiere– Offers 4K apps and better search options.
Premiere plus-4K HDR performance, Universal search feature, Private listening mode and Ethernet Port.
Roku 3- Simple to use, fast Interface and voice search options.
Ultra– Wide variety of streaming apps. Headphone jack and compatible remote.
Roku 4– HD and 4K UHD Streaming, and 1.56GB of RAM
Streaming stick+ – Supports 4K and HDR 10 video resolution, simple Interface
Roku 1– Supports more than 1200 channels
For more updates, read the Roku reviews available on our website.
Set up your Roku streaming device
- Use a good quality HDMI cable and use it to connect the streaming device to the Roku TV.
- Users with older models of Roku TV can use composite cables
- You can connect the power connector to the Roku player and the power adaptor to the wall outlet
- It is essential to make sure that correct TV input is selected
- Turn on your device and a Roku logo will be visible
- You will be now prompted to follow the guided setup
- Select the required language
- Click on the OK button on your remote to confirm the selection
- Provide the payment information such as credit card or PayPal methods
How do I connect my Roku to Wireless?
- To establish a wireless network connection, choose the network name from the list that appears.
- Now enter the wireless network username and the password correctly.
- After you enter the password, click on the connect button to get connected to the network
- Software download will start automatically.
- Go to Settings > Display to set the display
Create a Roku account- Roku.com/link
- A Roku account is essential to activate your Roku streaming device
- Use the link to create a Roku account.
- Provide the required information (Name, Email ID, password) when prompted.
- Finally, proceed with the onscreen instructions to complete the account creation
- Once the process is complete, sign in with the credentials
- Enter the activation code in the space provided
- Link the streaming device to your Roku account.
- If you want to purchase or add your favorite channel, go to the channel store
- To add the free channel, press the add channel option
- To get a paid channel, click on buy or subscribe button. Now, pay the subscription charges to get the best Roku channels such as Netflix, HBO, BBC, YouTube, HULU and a lot more.
Note – Use the link roku.com/link sign in to sign in to your account
Steps to Avoid Roku Activation Errors
Most often users come across errors such as Roku device stuck up, Activation code errors, Network errors, errors with Roku remote and a lot more.
Here are some of the basic steps you can follow to avoid the common errors associated with your streaming device.
- Roku activation code error-Press the * button on your remote and get a new code
- Device stuck up– Restart your streaming device (Settings > System > System Restart )
- Update your streaming device- Settings >System > System update
- Check if your device software is updated
- Remove all the cables from your device and plug in back again
- Also, check your router and the wireless network connection settings. Restart your router once.
For more information about Roku streaming device, the steps to set up, activate the device, Roku error codes and troubleshooting steps, get instant help and assistance from our agents. We focus on our customers and to provide them the required help 24/7.